1. The controller of your data is MAM ENERGY Sp. z o.o. , 34-300 Żywiec, Kopernika 27B, NIP: 5833375241. In matters involving the processing and protection of personal data, contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Contact in the above-mentioned matters is also possible by post to the controller’s address with a note: “Personal Data Protection” and in person at 34-300 Żywiec, Kopernika 27B.
2. The legal basis and purpose of the processing of your personal data by the Controller is: 1 GDPR Article 6(1)(a), i.e.: data processing takes place on upon your consent in order to forward to you, by means of electronic communication (e-mail, sms, mms), using telecommunications terminal equipment (telephone, computer), marketing content, including commercial information about MAM ENERGY Sp. z o.o., its services, events. 2 GDPR Article 6(1)(b), i.e.: – data processing takes place as necessary for the performance of a contract, if a cooperation contract has been concluded with you or, 3.) GDPR Article 6(1)(c), i.e.: – data processing takes place for the Controller to fulfil the legal obligation imposed on the Controller, i.e.: to fulfil obligations arising from generally applicable laws, tax regulations and accounting regulations; 4.) GDPR Article 6(1)(f), i.e.: – data processing takes place under our legitimate interest involving answering questions, providing information on our activities, as well as products and services offered by us at the request of interested persons, 5.) GDPR Article 6(1)(f), i.e.: – data processing takes place under our legitimate interest in carrying out analysis in order to improve the services provided and to introduce new services; 6.) GDPR Article 6(1)(f) , i.e. – data processing takes place under our legitimate interest in establishing/pursuing claims or defending against claims.
3. You have the right to access the content of personal data and the right to rectify them, as well as the right to erase them or restrict the processing of your personal data and the right to data portability. You also have the right to object to the processing of your data – where the processing is based on GDPR Article 6(1)(e) or (f). Where personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the data subject has the right to object at any time to processing of their personal data concerning for such marketing, including profiling, insofar as the processing is related to such direct marketing.
4. Your data will not be used for the purpose of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in GDPR Article 22(1) and (4).
5. Your personal data are processed on a voluntary basis and will be processed only as long as they are necessary for the aforementioned purposes or until you express effective objection to their processing or withdraw your consent. The period of personal data processing may be extended by the statute of limitations for claims, if the processing of personal data is necessary to assert or defend against possible claims.
6. Your personal data may be forwarded to our business partners, in particular to IT, graphic and design solutions providers, entities rendering accounting, legal, courier or postal services to us exclusively in connection with the achievement of our objectives.
7. If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect conformity of the processing of personal data with law that had been performed pursuant to the consent prior to its withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent by sending information to our e-mail address in section 1 above or in writing to the address of the Controller.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) or the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). (OJ EU L No. 119, p. 1);
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
In accordance with GDPR Article 99, the Regulation will become effective as of 25 May 2018.
Content can be downloaded from : https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/404/224
„ COOKIES ”
1. The controller of your personal data is MAM ENERGY Sp. z o.o. , 34-300 Żywiec, Kopernika 27B, NIP: 5833375241
2. Cookies are understood to be computer data stored on the users’ terminal equipment for the purpose of using websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website they come from, the length of time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
3. The Website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
4. Cookies are intended for use on the website.
The Operator uses these files for: logging in and maintaining the user’s session on each subsequent page of the website, matching the content of the website to the user’s individual preferences, first of all these files recognise the user’s device in order to display the website according to their preferences, creating anonymous statistics without the possibility to identify the user.
5. Cookies used by partners of the website operator, including in particular website users, are subject to their own privacy policies.
6. In the interests of security of the entrusted data, the we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorised persons. We control their execution and verify on on-going basis their conformity with relevant legal acts – the personal data protection Act, the Act on electronic services as well as all relevant executive acts and provisions of Community law.
7. By default, the software used for web browsing allows cookies to be placed on the User’s terminal device. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to disable the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to be notified each time cookie files are sent to the User’s devices.
8. Cookie setting may be change at any time by Service Users. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in software (Internet browser) settings.
9. Be aware that changes in the user’s web browser settings may prevent the proper operation of the Website.